Job & Volunteer opportunities
Transformation is a life-giving church, marked by the presence of God, activating us to impact others. If God has put a call on your life for professional ministry, join us in our mission to reach the world for Jesus.
PART TIME POSITION
Transformation Church is a body of believers in Salisbury, NC with a mission to passionately follow Jesus by advancing the cause of the Gospel, impacting our communities, making disciples and planting local Christ Centered Churches.
This is a part-time role in our church office, reporting to our Pastor and Financial Administrator. This position will administrate the operations within the church office and maintain services of bookkeeping and general office administration requirements.
- Must be a born-again Christian and represent not only Transformation Church, but Jesus Christ Himself and demonstrate a real love and concern for all people.
- Must be pleasant, discreet, tactful and capable of honoring confidential information
- Must show a willing attitude of Christian service to their position and its responsibility.
- Must be an active member of Transformation Church.
- Must have a general knowledge of computers and office applications.
- Must possess good telephone and communication skills.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Must have general knowledge of bookkeeping practices and associated software systems.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acts as the church receptionist directing correspondence (phone calls, emails, letters, etc.) and guests throughout the church.
- Attends Church Leadership meetings to record minutes.
- Coordinates the total Church Events Calendar and keeps records of the administrative forms related to all events.
- Keeps accurate Church records. Maintains and keeps the Church member database current.
- Keeps the Pastor, Elders and other Church leadership informed of crisis (deaths, illness, disunity, etc.) or ministry opportunities within the congregation and community.
- Maintains church files and records.
- Prepares, edits and produces church publications.
- Coordinates and helps schedule travel arrangements and speaking engagements for the Pastor.
- Assists the Church Financial Administrator and Pastor with all Church Financial and Budget reports and accountability.
- Enters contributions and deposits into the financial system.
- Assists the Financial Administrator with payroll and tax payments and reporting.
- Performs AP duties including bill reconciliation and check generation.
- Assists the Pastor and Elders with event planning and execution.
- Maintains office, kitchen and general Church supplies.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Looking to get more involved?
Transformation internships involve more than getting coffee and sitting in meetings. Transformation internships exist to build the person building the kingdom.
Internships are open to any young adult who has graduated high school and is passionate about making ministry their full-time career. The only prerequisite is a hunger to keep learning.
If you love music, writing, or production, Worship Arts is for you. Production volunteers engage our senses at gatherings through audio, video, and lighting. Production offers opportunities to serve every gathering on Sundays and also for our special events.
If writing is your passion, the Editorial Team provides opportunities to write articles and devotionals for Transformation Church. And if music is your love language, Transformation Worship is always looking for musicians and vocalists who love connecting to Jesus and others through song.
Connection volunteers aim to welcome and serve guests. Whether it’s greeting someone at the door with a warm smile, helping someone find a seat, or some other act of service, our goal is to help people connect to God and each other. Connections offers a wide variety of opportunities to serve before, during, and after all of our Sunday gatherings.
Transformation Kids 226 is our children’s ministry uniquely designed for kids to experience Jesus on their level! As a Kids 226 volunteer, you will have the opportunity to care for babies, preschoolers, and elementary-age children. There are opportunities to serve on Sundays and throughout the week. No matter your role, you will be helping to create a safe, fun, and age-appropriate environment for kids where the Bible can come to life and relationships can be built.
Transformation Teen Ambassador program is designed to empower teens for ministry.
Teens ages 13-19 have the opportunity to be mentored and serve in several areas of ministry within the church. Whether you have a desire to serve on our media team, worship team, or Kids 226 ministry we have a place for you to grow into your purpose and calling while growing the Kingdom of God!